Day treatment toolbox:
- co-ordinated referral to:
- day treatment classrooms a partnership between education and mental health agencies. Treatment agencies include: CHEO, ROH, YSB, Centre Psychosocial, CAS, Roberts/Smart Centre.
In addition to day treatment placement recommendations the Coordinated Referral Committee can issue recommendations for services including:
- Intensive Services
- Wraparound Services
- Residential treatment beds
- Supports and services – transportation, extra curricular activities, psycho-educational testing, in-home supports , child care, tutoring, basic needs, etc.
- Respite Services
- Mental health consultants (psychiatry, psychology, family therapy)
- Crisis services
- Counselling services
- Specialized inpatient and outpatient assessments and services